Sunday, November 15, 2009

Your Shoes Are Ugly


Link
Nicole: I like to accentuate my toe cleavage. It's just enough to keep the men guessing.


Link
Kristin: Oh P.S. This is a shoe. Apparently.



Link
Nicole: So, let's get three different fabrics with three different colors and patterns that don't match, and make a shoe.




Link

Nicole: Also, I thought I'd never say this, but I"m horrified to find these are not rubber rain boots.



Link
Kristin: Someone skinned the abdominable snowman : (




Link
Nicole: It's to blend in with the pink polar bears




Link
Nicole: I think I can one-up you.

Kristin: Oh yeah? Well take this:


Link
Nicole: Big bear is right, they're almost as attractive as bear-claw slippers.
Kristin: Are those platform snowboots or am I misunderstanding them?
Nicole: I don't think so, I think they're just ugly.




Link
Nicole: Also, I've found the end-all in sneakers. You need look no further.
Nicole: And at night you can change into these


Link

Kristin: You know what's a great job for someone who has those?
Nicole: Overweight middle aged topless dancer?
Kristin: See, you would think that, but I was going to think outside the box.
Kristin: They can hang you from the middle of the room and rotate you!
Nicole: Well, I was close!
Kristin: Perfect for any dance party.

Link
Nicole: You really should have taken more than one sewing class.


Link
Nicole: Ugh.
Nicole: It's like wearing cheese on your feet.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

<3

Unknown said...

genius idea. i hope it catches on like lolcats!

Unknown said...

Those black tattooed snowboot uh... "things"? I've actually seen some angsty teen girl wearing those.

And is it just me or do those pink Spartan-esque shoes look like something someone in SAW would be restrained in?

Kazh! said...

"Ugh. It's like wearing cheese on your feet."
...Awesome.

Your Stuff Is Ugly said...

Like Jon Gosselin, we just adore Ed Hardy, Jillian.

Unknown said...

haha Jill, I never saw a SAW movie, but I kinda had a similar thought.

Girl said...

moccafail!