Thursday, December 10, 2009

Your Outdoor Holiday Decorations are Ugly

Link

Kristin
: Santa had a midlife crisis, I guess.
Nicole: Well, welcome to the 20th century.


Link

Nicole: Santa also flies a 5-foot plane
Kristin: It looks like he's just dumping stuff out from his sack over the world. He's going to need a lawyer after he destroys property and injures people with those falling presents, because that's pretty freakin' negligent.

Link

Nicole: The Christmas goose is supposed to be in the oven, not prancing around on the lawn
Kristin: I like his little capelet.
Kristin: I suspect the whole material on lights thing is a fire hazard though.

Link

Nicole: Oh good, it's lit too, just in case you couldn't see it from down the street.
Kristin: I wonder how many sorority houses have this one


Link

Nicole: Looks more like a rocket ship crashed than a menorah.
Kristin: Ok, I can't top that one.
Kristin: I'm not qualified to comment anyway, you're the half Jewish one
Nicole: It's okay, I can
Link

Kristin: Some 11 year old boy is going to be pissed when he gets a protective cup instead of an Xbox this Christmas
Nicole: Santa's asserting his masculinity, that's all. All that fur had people questioning him.



Link

Nicole: Well, it's not like you could put a cactus inside your house!
Kristin: Is it standing in for a person because it has a hat? Or is it standing in for a tree because it has lights?



Link

Nicole: Because I don't think you can get much more Christmas than that.
Kristin: It's kind of post-modern.
Nicole: In a let's-enslave-the-bears-and-light-them-on-fire kind of way?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The cactus is my favorite. lol : )